Do you struggle with getting consistent, high-quality sleep? You’re not alone. Almost 70 million people in the United States suffer from sleep disorders. High-quality sleep is essential for many reasons, including avoiding sickness, maintaining physical health, improving mental ability, and a sharper focus. Without sleep, our bodies are not able to restore and heal from our daily routines. Our sleep quality is often affected by external and internal factors, creating disorders that subsequently affect our nervous system and our health.
Having a lousy sleep cycle can seriously impact your health. While one night of bad sleep won’t do significant damage, a lack of sleep can have severe consequences over time.
To achieve a deeper sleep and induce a relaxed state of mind, Empyrean has developed SLEEP, a product that integrates the calming properties of Reishi mushroom, valerian root, and passionflower to create a smooth transition for sleeping. These super ingredients formed by plants and mushrooms make up a product that’s high-quality and good for your body. Let’s dive deeper into the health benefits of each component.
- Reishi Mushroom: Reishi mushrooms were discovered over 2,000 years ago by Chinese healers in the Changbai Mountains. They help reduce stress, calm the nervous system and relax muscles to induce a deeper, better sleep. Japanese and Chinese herbalists traditionally recommend Reishi mushrooms as a cure for insomnia. Reishi Mushrooms promote improved immune support, better lung function, lower blood pressure, and slows the aging of the skin.
- Valerian Root: Valerian root is an herb native to Europe and Asia. It contains compounds such as isovaleric acid, valerenic acid, and antioxidants, which have sleep-enhancing properties. The valerian root also helps to reduce anxiety, increases focus and produces a soothing, calming effect in your mind and body.
- Passionflower: The Passionflower has been around for hundreds of years and is used in many cultures, from South America to Europe. It treats many conditions such as liver problems, wounds, and earaches. Passionflower helps relieve insomnia, anxiety, and restlessness because it assists with gamma-aminobutyric acid production, which is a compound that lowers brain activity.
Poor Sleep Can Affect Your Health
Having a lousy sleep cycle can seriously impact your health. While one night of bad sleep won’t do significant damage, a lack of sleep can have severe consequences over time. If you’re frequently losing sleep, you may see the following impacts on your health:
- Increased Cortisol: The stress hormone in your body, better known as cortisol, is released when you’re low on sleep. If you’re staying up late consistently, you’re adding unnecessary stress to your body. Increased stress has been linked to chronic pain, aches, stomach issues, constipation, low energy, headaches, and infections.
- Sickness: Bad sleep cycles are associated with low immune systems, which leave your body exposed to illnesses such as frequent colds. Poor sleep has also been known to increase your chance of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and obesity.
- Mental Block: Lack of sleep can impact how you handle your moods or emotions and can leave you more prone to mood swings. The loss of consistent sleep will also affect your creativity because the brain uses rest to organize and store information, so you can have a clear mind to perform at your best.
How Do You Fix Poor Sleep Cycles?
While many unavoidable factors can contribute to lack of sleep, such as environment, noise, light, or daily stressors, it’s essential to find a way to help induce natural sleep without the use of medication that can harm your body.
SLEEP helps you attenuate tensions in your mind and promote the recovery of your body overnight by enhancing your natural sleep cycle and supporting healthy biorhythms. Choose SLEEP, your go-to completely natural supplement, to get the sleep that you deserve.
Empyrean. Elevated, by Nature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.