There are countless things in our environment and lifestyle that can cause us harm due to injury and illness. The human body is susceptible to catching viruses, falling prey to stress, having allergies, or getting injuries from physical activity. Often, a key symptom that our bodies are in distress is the appearance of inflammation and swelling. Prolonged inflammation in the body can lead to chronic pain and other more complicated illnesses. Luckily, some medicinal plants and mushrooms previously unknown to western cultures can help reduce inflammation and increase our general wellness.
Inflammation is our body’s natural response to toxins and other pathogens. Inflammation inside our bodies can manifest in many physical symptoms, including joint pain, headaches, indigestion, and chronic illness. In fact, inflammation is a symptom of many chronic diseases. If you’ve noticed swelling or any inflammation-related symptoms, then a plant and mushroom blend might be beneficial to your health.
Combine Plants And Mushrooms For Maximum Anti-Inflammation Effects
Empyrean’s synergistic stack blends Chaga mushroom, Turmeric, Green Tea, Ginger, and Fulvic acid, amongst other components, to harness the individual anti-inflammatory properties of each ingredient, delivering more potent results than consuming each of them separately.
Mushrooms and other medicinal plants are considered adaptogens, powerful antioxidants that help the body adapt better to inputs and stimulants it encounters. They help the body fight stress, inflammation, and illness. Mushrooms contain anti-inflammatory chemical compounds such as polysaccharides, terpenes, fatty acids, and other metabolites.
Plants and medicinal mushrooms have been used for centuries all over the world, but have been gaining in popularity recently in the Western world as consumers start leaning on more natural approaches to health and wellness.
Anti-Inflammatory Benefits Of Our Blend Of Plants And Mushrooms
- Chaga Mushrooms – an adaptogen with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These mushrooms have also been said to slow the aging process, prevent cancer, lower blood sugar, and fight various diseases.
- Turmeric – a beautiful yellow spice that tastes delicious and is also used in holistic medicine to treat wounds, infections and reduce inflammation. Turmeric is often advised for people with chronic pain, arthritis, and auto-immune issues.
- Green Tea – a powerful antioxidant to help cleanse the body of toxins and inflammation.
- Ginger – a root with a strong taste that is often used to treat inflammation related to arthritis.
- Fulvic acid – a substance formed by decomposing plants that can function as an antioxidant to improve your body’s immunity and memory, an anti-inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
When specific plants and mushrooms are blended together, they create a powerful nutritional supplement that helps bring balance to the body and fend of diseases and inflammation, helping you live a more active and happier life.
Empyrean. Elevated, by Nature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.